VEGAN HYPER WHITE INK / WOMAN
Sneakers with a vintage vibe for those who like to change things up and mix different looks when it comes to fashion. With a nod to ’80s style, the Hyper sneaker is simple but far from dull, thanks to a cool use of colour on the rear logo and on the sole. Made with the finest quality materials to guarantee absolute comfort.
This product is certified PETA-Approved Vegan.
- Upper in Appleskin, an innovative material that reproduces the texture and characteristics of leather using fibres derived from processing waste from apples grown in Trentino.
- Lining made of Appleskin, an innovative material that reproduces the texture and characteristics of leather using fibres derived from processing waste from apples grown in Trentino, and recycled organic cotton (the recycled fibre content is 70%).
- Polyester laces.
- Removable insole in Lai Porellina, an innovative material in polyurethane and viscose which is comfortable and breathable.
- Recyclable TR rubber sole in compliance with the EU REACH regulation
- Packaging in recycled cardboard, made of recycled and recyclable cellulose processed with organic residues from corn.
- Made in Italy.
** For sneakers with coloured laces, a pair of white laces will always be included in the box.
- sole height 3.5 cm
- standard fit
Clean your Womsh with water and some drops of dish soap and a normal sponge or rag and let them air dry. We would generally recommend you not to put your products in the washing machine neither immerse them in water.
Returns and shipments
Free shipping on all orders.
The delivery terms listed in the delivery options indicate the period of time usually required to deliver the products.
- In Italy, within 3 working days of receipt of payment
- In EU countries other than Italy, within 5 working days of receipt of payment
- Outside the EU, within 7 working days of receipt of payment
We will do our best to deliver your Womsh in accordance with the time specified.
For further information check our FAQ section "Shipping and Return&Refund"