FUTURA WHITE BLACK / WOMAN
Futura is a heritage piece from our collection with an attractive chunky style. This sneaker strikes a contemporary note with a street touch that is based on curated details and premium materials. The ultra-light hi-tech outsole is both comfortable and practical. The outsole is 4 cm high.
The 6 Ws underlying Futura’s sustainability
1. What is it made from?
• Upper made from 65% split leather and calfskin and 35% nylon obtained from 100% recycled PET;
• Lining made from 70% recycled organic cotton plus 30% calfskin;
• Laces in 100% organic cotton;
• Removable insole in sanitised antibacterial SBR latex foam;
• Outsole in XL EXTRALIGHT® polyolefin foam, an ultralight expanded-foam material;
• Packaging in recycled cardboard, made from 100% recycled and recyclable cellulose processed with the residue of organic substances, such as maize;
2. Where was it made?
The footwear is made entirely in Italy (this regards both materials and the assembly process).
3. Who made it?
Futura is made by Alessio and his fellow artisans at the MEF srl shoe factory in Verolanuova (Brescia, Italy).
4. What are worker conditions like?
Alessio and his fellow artisans work in complete safety. Their company complies with the strictest safety standards and they have signed our Code of Ethics which guarantees both respect for the environment and for people who are part of the production process.
5. How are workers paid?
Alessio and his fellow artisans earn a minimum living wage, meaning that they earn enough to maintain a satisfactory standard of living.
6. How does Womsh plough back part of the profits to benefit society as a whole?
Womsh ploughs back 1% of its turnover and 5% of its profits into a series of projects and initiatives. We have been contributing to a Lifegate project called ImpattoZero since 2014 through which we protect forests and create new woodland, offsetting the CO2 released into the atmosphere by our business activities. We recycle used Womsh soles to make flooring for playgrounds together with Esosport as part of the “Il giardino di Betty” (“Betty's garden”) project. Last but not least, we work alongside One Tree Planted, a non-governmental organisation which works to safeguard wooded areas, by planting 800 trees each year. And 90% of the energy we use come from renewable sources.
- sole height 4 cm
- slightly snug fit
Clean your Womsh with water and some drops of dish soap and a normal sponge or rag and let them air dry. We would generally recommend you not to put your products in the washing machine neither immerse them in water.
Returns and shipments
Free shipping on all orders.
The delivery terms listed in the delivery options indicate the period of time usually required to deliver the products.
- In Italy, within 3 working days of receipt of payment
- In EU countries other than Italy, within 5 working days of receipt of payment
- Outside the EU, within 7 working days of receipt of payment
We will do our best to deliver your Womsh in accordance with the time specified.
For further information check our FAQ section "Shipping and Return&Refund"