A mainstay of the Womsh collection from the outset, Snik is also the milestone model that champions our claim “choose the change”. Characterised by our W, which may be either contrasting or tone on tone, it represents the very essence of the brand: simplicity is never dull, but it can often be our greatest asset. This product is certified PETA-Approved Vegan.
- Upper in Appleskin (27% recycled polyester, 22% cotton, 27% polyurethane, 24% apple), an innovative material that reproduces the texture and characteristics of leather using fibres derived from processing waste from apples grown in Trentino
- Womsh logo in Appleskin
- Lining made of 20% microfibre and 80% recycled organic cotton. The recycled fibre content is 70%
- Laces in 100% recycled PET obtained from post-consumer plastic bottles collected in northern Italy
- Removable insole made of 15% Appleskin and 85% low-density, water and polyether-based polyurethane foam
- Recyclable rubber sole (TR) in compliance with the EU REACH regulation
- Packaging in recycled cardboard, made of 100% recycled and recyclable cellulose processed with organic residues
- Made in Italy
- sole height 3 cm
- standard fit
Clean your Womsh with water and some drops of dish soap and a normal sponge or rag and let them air dry. We would generally recommend you not to put your products in the washing machine neither immerse them in water.
Returns and shipments
Free shipping on all orders.
The delivery terms listed in the delivery options indicate the period of time usually required to deliver the products.
- In Italy, within 3 working days of receipt of payment
- In EU countries other than Italy, within 5 working days of receipt of payment
- Outside the EU, within 7 working days of receipt of payment
We will do our best to deliver your Womsh in accordance with the time specified.
For further information check our FAQ section "Shipping and Return&Refund"