HYPER WHITE BHALI / WOMAN
Hyper is a sustainable sneaker which strikes a romantic balance between street edge and a vintage 80s vibe. Comfortable and versatile. The White Bhali version features a two-tone yellow-and-white heel with an embroidered Womsh logo detail and light-blue accents on the upper. The outsole is 3 cm high. Comfortable fit.
The 6 Ws underlying Hyper’s sustainability:
1. What is it made from?
• Upper made from 70% calfskin and 30% split suede calfskin;
• The tongue is made from recycled PET obtained from post-consumer plastic bottles collected in northern Italy;
• Lining made from 70% organic recycled cotton and 30% metal-free calfskin;
• Fabric laces in 100% recycled PET obtained from post-consumer plastic bottles collected in northern Italy;
• - Removable insole made from 40% viscose and 60% water-based polyurethane foam and low-density polyether;
• Recyclable (TR) rubber sole in compliance with the EU REACH regulation;
• Packaging in recycled cardboard, made from 100% recycled and recyclable cellulose processed with the residue of organic substances, such as maize;
2. Where was it made?
The footwear is made entirely in Italy (this regards both materials and the assembly process).
3. Who made it?
Hyper is made by Leo and his fellow artisans at the Drop Studio srl shoe factory in Barletta (Apulia, Italy).
4. What are worker conditions like?
Leo and his fellow artisans work in complete safety. Their company is ISO9001 certified and they have signed our Code of Ethics which guarantees both respect for the environment and for people who are part of the production process.
5. How are workers paid?
Leo and his fellow artisans earn a minimum living wage which means that they earn enough to maintain a satisfactory standard of living.
6. How does Womsh plough back part of the profits to benefit society as a whole?
Womsh ploughs back 1% of its turnover and 5% of its profits into a series of projects and initiatives. We have been contributing to a Lifegate project called ImpattoZero since 2014 through which we protect forests and create new woodland, offsetting the CO2 released into the atmosphere by our business activities. We recycle used Womsh soles to make flooring for playgrounds together with Esosport as part of the “Il giardino di Betty” (“Betty's garden”) project. Last but not least, we work alongside One Tree Planted, a non-governmental organisation which works to safeguard wooded areas, by planting 800 trees each year. And 90% of the energy we use come from renewable sources.
- sole height 3.5 cm
- Hyper for woman - comfortable fit, we suggest one size down
- Hyper for man - standard fit
Clean your Womsh with water and some drops of dish soap and a normal sponge or rag and let them air dry. We would generally recommend you not to put your products in the washing machine neither immerse them in water.
Returns and shipments
Free shipping on all orders.
The delivery terms listed in the delivery options indicate the period of time usually required to deliver the products.
- In Italy, within 3 working days of receipt of payment
- In EU countries other than Italy, within 5 working days of receipt of payment
- Outside the EU, within 7 working days of receipt of payment
We will do our best to deliver your Womsh in accordance with the time specified.
For further information check our FAQ section "Shipping and Return&Refund"